Course Healthy Treat
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 16 servings
Calories 19 kcal
- 3/4 cup 100% organic tart cherry juice
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice strained
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp Vital Proteins Grass Fed Gelatin
- In a saucepan, heat the juices over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- Lower the heat to the lowest setting and whisk in the honey until fully dissolved.
- Now, whisk in 1 tbsp at a time of the gelatin, adding another only after the others dissolve. Continue to stir until the gelatin is fully dissolved, about 10 mins.
- Once you have no lumps, just liquid*, remove from heat and carefully transfer the liquid into your gummy molds (sometimes a dropper is provided with the molds, which is helpful.) If you don't have molds, you can use a mini muffin pan lined with mini liners, or a very lightly greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Refrigerate until firm (1-2 hours depending on the size of your gummies) then pop out and enjoy! If you used a baking dish, you can cut into squares or use cookie cutters.
- I stored mine in the refrigerator, but these will remain solid at room temp. Enjoy!
*Don't worry if you have a couple of small stubborn lumps, if the gelatin is mostly dissolved, you're good to go!
See full Instructions: https://www.paleorunningmomma.com/homemade-gummy-candy-paleo/#comment-34020
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan