Slutty brownies combine brownies with oreo cookies and cookie dough for an ultra-decadent dessert that's perfect for a party.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 12 servings
Calories 323 kcal
- 16 oz chocolate chip cookie dough
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 9 oz brownie mix half of an 18-oz box
- ingredients called for on the brownie mix box: eggs, oil etc. halve the amounts
- Serving - optional
- chocolate sauce
- caramel sauce
- ice cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and and set aside.
- Press the cookie dough into a single layer in the bottom of the baking pan.
- Arrange Oreos in a single layer on top of the cookie dough.
- Make the brownie batter in a medium bowl according to the package directions.
- Pour brownie batter on top of the oreos, spreading out with a spatula to evenly cover the oreos.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for at least 1 hour. Serve and enjoy!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan