This easy appetizer recipe creates bite sized pinwheels, loaded with cream cheese, ranch dressing, cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives. Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels are like little bites of heaven. Guaranteed to make everyone happy…and you never know. They might even bring out some secrets! (OR….a Super Bowl win!)
These Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pinwheels are the perfect party food! Loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese, and creamy ranch flavor, they're sure to become your new favorite party appetizer!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Author Cathy Trochelman
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 pieces bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced chives
- flour tortillas 6 small or 3 large
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, bacon, and chives.
- Spread in a generous layer over tortillas.
- Roll tortillas tightly and slice into 1 inch pieces.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.lemontreedwelling.com/2017/01/bacon-cheddar-ranch-pinwheels.html