Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
Sweet and spicy baked chicken that is both packed with flavour and nice and light!
- 1/2 cup hot/chili sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot or Sriracha)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the hot sauce, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and chili pepper flakes in a small sauce pan until the sugar has melted into the sauce.
- Heat the oil in a large oven safe skillet over medium-high heat, season the chicken with the salt and pepper, add to the pan and brown, about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a preheated 400F/200C oven and bake until the chicken is cooked, about 10-15 minutes, basting with the sauce every 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with the remaining sauce!
Nutrition Facts: Calories 244, Fat 6g (Saturated 0.8g, Trans 0), Cholesterol 82mg, Sodium 1011mg, Carbs 19g (Fiber 0, Sugars 17g), Protein 26g
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.closetcooking.com/2017/05/baked-firecracker-chicken.html