- 3-5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast (washed and trimmed)
- Zest of 1 lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- Juice of 3 limes (about ½ cup)
- Juice of 1 orange (about ¼ cup)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced (seeded and deveined to reduce heat)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Cuervo Gold tequila
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place chicken in a resealable gallon size plastic bag. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small bowl or measuring cup. Whisk to combine. Pour the marinade over the chicken, seal and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 3-24 hours. Turn chicken occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place chicken on the counter to take the chill off, about 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken about 4-5 minutes on each side, turning half way to get great grill marks. Serve and enjoy.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.theslowroasteditalian.com/2013/04/the-best-ever-grilled-margarita-chicken.html