Rich, cold and creamy. This summertime drink is the perfect way to kick back and relax in the hot sun.
- 4 cups cookie dough ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 4 chocolate chip cookies
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Pour chocolate sauce into a bowl and rim the top of each glass. Crumble 1 cookie into a bowl. Dip the glass into the cookie crumbles. Set aside.
- Add ice cream, 1 cookie and coffee into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared glass. Garnish with whipped cream and 1 crumbled chocolate chip cookie.
- Cut a small triangle out of the last two cookies. Place on the rim of each glass for garnish and serve.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.simplystacie.net/2016/07/sponsored-chocolate-chip-cookie-coffee-milkshake/