Total Time: 5m
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 4 overripe bananas, chopped and frozen
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, or allergy-friendly sub
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- optional 1 tbsp dutch cocoa or chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Make sure the bananas are at least partially brown before freezing them.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Process until completely smooth, adding a little milk of choice if your blender isn’t strong enough to handle the frozen banana.
- (If you’re not using a high-speed blender like a Vitamix and don’t want to add any liquid, simply thaw the bananas a bit before blending.)
- Either serve immediately as soft serve, or freeze for up to an hour before scooping out with an ice cream scoop for the classic ice-cream look.
- This tastes best the day it is made, but you can technically freeze leftovers for up to a few weeks and thaw before serving.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2017/07/31/chocolate-peanut-butter-nice-cream/