- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2-3 heaping tablespoon of garlic
- 3 heaping tablespoons of chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Place a 8-quart saucepan with a steamer basket with 2 inches water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Add wings and steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove wings and place them on a cooling rack placed on a baking sheet. Put them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees place baking sheet in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes then flip and bake for another 20-25 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- In a small saucepan add olive oil and butter, let it melt then add garlic and cook on med 3 minutes. Pour in a large bowl add salt and 2 tablespoons parsley.
- Remove wings from oven and place in a bowl. Toss until coated, place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining parsley.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://butteryourbiscuit.com/baked-garlic-parmesan-chicken-wings/