Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 20 mins Total time: 30 mins
Author: Layla Serves: 4
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon EACH garlic powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, ground, oregano, black pepper, salt
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Cut 4 sheet of foil into long rectangles (about 12''x12''). Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture evenly onto the 4 foil sheets. Fold and seal foil.
- Place foil packs on a cooking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve chicken from foil packets. Be careful when opening packets; steam is trapped inside.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://gimmedelicious.com/2017/12/12/foil-pack-cajun-chicken-and-veggies/