Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 12 mins
Total time 22 mins
Grilled California Avocado Chicken marinates in an amazing honey garlic balsamic sauce and is grilled to perfection! It is topped with a thick slice of mozzarella cheese and avocados, tomatoes and basil. This chicken is INCREDIBLE!!
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 avocados, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced (any tomato will work)
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar for drizzling (optional)
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, olive oil, italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Add the chicken breasts and coat. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add the avocado, tomato, basil and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat. Grill the chicken on each side about 6 minutes or until cooked throughout and no longer pink. Top with mozzarella cheese and avocado, tomato basil mixture. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://therecipecritic.com/2017/06/grilled-california-avocado-chicken/