Prep Time 1 hour 12 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour 12 minutes
- 8 slices of ham or salami lunchmeat thick sliced (or double up thinly sliced lunchmeat)
- 5-8 slices bacon cooked
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons homemade ranch seasoning *see note
- 1/4 cup black olives chopped
- Place the salami or ham down on a cutting board in overlapping rows 4x2.
- Spread cream cheese over the salami. If your cream cheese is too hard to spread with a knife, you can try placing it between two sheets of wax paper and rolling it flat with a rolling pin and then placing it onto the salami or ham.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning on the cream cheese and then add the black olives. (alternatively, you can blend seasonings into cream cheese before spreading).
- Lay the strips of bacon across the cream cheese in the short direction.
- Carefully roll the pinwheels - long side to long side, rolling as tightly as possible.
- Hold the roll securely and cut into 1-2" pieces.
- Serve as an appetizer or wrap each piece individually with plastic wrap for single-servings.
Homemade Ranch Seasoning:
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon dried chives
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated garlic
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.730sagestreet.com/low-carb-pinwheels/