Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 50 mins
Total time 1 hour
Author: Go Eat and Repeat
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 box brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 9 scoops Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tbs Smucker's Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 2 dollops whipped cream
- In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, vegetable oil, water and eggs. Stir until blended. Pour into a greased baking dish and cook according to box directions. Allow to cool 20 minutes.
- Once the brownies have cooled slightly, combine Blue Bunny® Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and milk in a blender, and blend until incorporated.
- Begin assembling each milkshake by placing desired amount of brownie chunks in the bottom of each glass. Then, pour half of the milkshake mixture into each glass. Top each with 1 tbs of Smucker's Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping and a dollop of whipped cream. Finally, break apart a brownie and top each milkshake with brownie crumbles. Serve immediately.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.goeatandrepeat.com/mint-brownie-milkshake/