prep 5 minstotal 5 mins
author donella crigger
yield 2 smoothies
This Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Smoothie is a great way to start the day! It packs a healthy dose of protein (more than 16 grams!), so it'll fill you up when you're on the go.
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 c. almond milk
- 1 (5.3 oz) cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- Add milk, yogurt, peanut butter, cinnamon and oats to blender first.
- Add the frozen banana pieces on top.
- Blend and pulse for 1-2 minutes until thick and creamy.
- Pour into glass and garnish with oats, if desired.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://adailysmoothie.com/peanut-butter-banana-breakfast-smoothie/