- 6 slices of bread (I used French bread)
- 3 tbsp butter spread
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese (I used low fat; you can also use slices of mozzarella)
- 21 slices of pepperoni (I used turkey pepperoni)
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- Spread about 1/2 tbsp butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread 1/4 cup of cheese on three slices of bread, on top of un-buttered side.
- Spread 7 slices of pepperoni on top of cheese for each of the three slices.
- Spread 1/4 cup of marinara sauce on top of pepperoni for each of the three slices.
- Spread another 1/4 cup of cheese on top of the sauce.
- Place remaining slices of bread on top, to form sandwiches (with butter side facing up).
- Place frying pan on stove and turn to medium heat.
- Once hot, carefully place one sandwich in the frying pan, cooking the bottom buttered side until golden and toasty and the cheese is melty.
- Then carefully flip over and cook until other side is also toasty and cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches. If cheese does not melt to your desired consistency, you can briefly microwave sandwich for about 10-15 seconds before eating.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://kirbiecravings.com/2015/01/pizza-grilled-cheese-sandwich.html