Prep time 7 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 22 mins
Creamy cheese ravioli sauteed in a light sauce of garlic and basil. Ravioli with Garlic Basil Oil is a great 25 minute meal!
Author: Go Eat and Repeat
Recipe type: Main
- 1 25oz bag frozen cheese ravioli
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 5 large garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chopped basil leaves
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Ground black pepper, to garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil on high heat. Salt the water and cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour olive oil and minced garlic cloves into a large saute pan on medium low heat. Cook garlic 2 to 3 minutes or until just beginning to get golden in color. Reduce heat to low and add in ½ cup pasta water once the ravioli has cooked. Allow to simmer 4 to 5 minutes. Drain ravioli.
- Toss ravioli and basil into the skillet. Cook for one minute to allow the basil to wilt and for the ravioli to absorb the sauce. Turn off heat and add in parmesan and a sprinkle of black pepper. Serve.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.goeatandrepeat.com/ravioli-with-garlic-basil-oil/