Rich, creamy and perfectly sweet! You’ll love this delicious summer drink to help you beat the heat.
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 graham crackers, broken up into small pieces
- 6 large marshmallows
- Pour 1/4 cup chocolate sauce in a bowl. Turn two glasses upside in the chocolate sauce, moving it around to rim the glass.
- In a another bowl, place the broken up graham crackers. Dip each chocolate-rimmed glass in.
- In a blender, add ice cream, coffee, 1 tbsp chocolate sauce and marshmallow cream. Blend until smooth (about 30 seconds).*
- Carefully pour into your glasses. Top with three marshmallows and serve.
* I used the Liquify setting on my Braun PureMix Blender.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.simplystacie.net/2016/06/smores-coffee-milkshake/