A delicious and filling breakfast bar recipe, packed full of healthy ingredients such as quinoa, oats, bananas and strawberries. These bars make the perfect nutritious start to the day for the whole family and are a great grab and go breakfast!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g (3/4 cup) cooked quinoa
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) rolled oats
- 30g (1/4 cup) raisins
- 100g (1 cup) chopped fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f and line an 8 x 8 inch dish with parchment paper.
- Mash the bananas and add them to a bowl with the eggs and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add the in the quinoa, oats and raisins and mix again. Finally stir in the chopped strawberries.
- Transfer the mixture to the dish and bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes until firm to touch.
- Allow to cool before cutting into 9 squares.
- These bars can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen in a suitable bag or container for up to 6 weeks.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.myfussyeater.com/strawberry-quinoa-breakfast-bars/