Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day by taking two recipe favourites and combining them into one mouthwatering sandwich! So easy. So good.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 35g package taco seasoning
- 8 slices Dempster’s White Bread
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, sliced thin
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salsa, guacamole, sour cream, for dipping
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium high heat. Add in taco seasoning and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On the non-buttered side, add lettuce, tomatoes, ground beef and cheese and cover with other slice of buttered bread. The buttered side should be facing outwards.
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat. Grill each side for 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness is reached. Cut in half and enjoy hot. Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream for dipping.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.simplystacie.net/2017/04/taco-grilled-cheese-sandwich/