This 4-ingredient smoked salmon dip is so easy to make, loaded with flavor and provides a ton of protein. Serve with crackers and veggies as an appetizer or pack it up for a work lunch! Paleo-friendly, dairy-free, gluten-free and grain-free. This post is sponsored by Simple Mills.
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)*
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- capers (to garnish)
- Simple Mills Sprouted Seed Everything Crackers
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until salmon is chopped well and everything is combined. Do not over process.
- Place dip in a small serving container, garnish with fresh dill and capers. Serve with everything crackers for dipping.
- For the protein packed lunch: package up the smoked salmon dip with crackers, veggies and a hard boiled egg.
by Brittany Mullins
*I kept this dairy-free by using Kite Hill almond milk cream cheese. Feel free to use regular cream cheese if that's what you have on hand.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.eatingbirdfood.com/smoked-salmon-dip/