Soft-baked and chewy! The perfect cookies for Christmas and perfect for gifting cookies in a jar for the holidays!
Serves: 3 dozen
- 12 tablespoons (1.5 sticks) unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Andes Creme De Menthe Baking Chips
- 5 Andes Cream De Menthe Thins, chopped into chunks
- Cream together the butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar until lightly and fluffy with a handheld or a stand mixer.
- Add in the egg and cream everything together.
- Slow mix in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt until the cookie dough has formed.
- Visit Andes Mint Cookies @ galonamission.com for full instructions.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.dishesandcooking.com/2018/02/andes-mint-cookies-recipe.html