A creamy, refreshing, and delicious Avocado Strawberry Layered Smoothie. Great for breakfast, as a pre-workout snack, or even as a dessert!
Author as easy as Apple Pie
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) water
- 225 grams (1 1/2 cup) unthawed frozen strawberries
- 1 banana frozen
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 225 grams (1 1/2 cup) chopped avocado
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients for the strawberry smoothie and blend until smooth.
- Pour evenly into glasses, filling each half way, and place them in the freezer.
- Rinse out the blender.
- Avocado Smoothie:
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Use a spoon to gently transfer the avocado smoothie on top of the strawberry smoothie.
Serving: 2 large glasses (400 ml) or 3 medium glasses (250 ml)
Nutrition facts are for 1 medium glass
To make it vegan, replace the honey with agave nectar
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://aseasyasapplepie.com/avocado-strawberry-layered-smoothie/