Prep Time : 10 mins
Cook Time : 15 mins
Total Time : 25 mins
Course: Appetizer, Main Course
Servings: 10 flautas
Author: Trish - Mom On Timeout
- 1 can 10 oz each Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg 16 oz each Velveeta®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 10 soft taco or fajita size tortillas
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown ground beef in a medium-sized pan over medium-high heat.
- Stir in onion and continue sauteing until onion is nice and translucent, 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a simmer and let simmer for 6-8 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- For each flauta, spoon about 3 tablespoons of the beef mixture onto a tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly and place seam-side down on baking sheet.
- Continue assembling flautas one at a time until you’re done.
- Once all flautas have been assembled, spray the tops of each with additional cooking spray or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for ten minutes, flip flautas over, and bake for five additional minutes. They should be a nice golden brown.
- While flautas are baking, prepare the queso dip.
- Combine can of undrained tomatoes and Velveeta in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until Velveeta has melted completely and mixture is blended, stirring frequently.
- Serve flautas with warm queso dip.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.momontimeout.com/baked-beef-flautas-queso-dip/