These sweet, fluffy Baked Vegan Blueberry Donuts make a satisfying breakfast, snack, or dessert! They’re made with wholesome ingredients like oats, blueberries, and almond butter.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups Hodgson Mill Gluten Free Thick Cut Rolled Oats
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or granulated sugar of choice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease a donut pan.
- In a medium bowl, add non-dairy milk and vinegar. Stir to combine; set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add rolled oats to a blender or food processor. Blend until a fine flour forms, about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add oat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- To the milk mixture, add applesauce, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk until fully combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until the ingredients are fully combined. Add blueberries; stir a few times until evenly incorporated.
- Add batter to each donut cup until full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Thanks to Hodgson Mill & Healthy Aperture Blogger Network for sponsoring this post! I love working with brands whose products I really love and would honestly recommend. Thank you for supporting this blog that I love oh-so-much!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.emilieeats.com/baked-vegan-blueberry-donuts/