PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES COOK TIME: 35 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES SERVINGS: 4 CALORIES: 292 KCAL
A simple, delicious side dish featuring seasonal asparagus and new potatoes with the subtle sweetness of balsamic vinegar.
- 1 kg new potatoes (such as Jersey Royal or another small waxy variety) cut into quarters
- 250 g asparagus tips cut into 2 inch pieces or halved
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://wallflowerkitchen.com/balsamic-roasted-new-potatoes-asparagus/