This super creamy blueberry avocado smoothie is packed with protein, healthy fats, vitamins and antioxidants. Gluten-free and easily made vegan, it makes a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack.
Prep time : 5 mins
Total time : 5 mins
Author: Amanda @ Running with Spoons
Yields: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup (110 g) plain yogurt*
- 1 cup (30 g) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (70 g) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 ripe avocado (~50 g)
- 2 - 3 tsp (10 - 15 ml) maple syrup**
- Place all ingredients into any standard blender in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a glass, top with any additional toppings of choice, and enjoy immediately.
* To make this smoothie vegan, use a non-dairy plant based yogurt like soy or coconut. You can also use a vanilla or blueberry yogurt to add more flavour.
** You can also use honey, agave, or whatever liquid sweetener you have on hand. If the smoothie isn't sweet enough for you, simply adjust to taste.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.runningwithspoons.com/2017/03/01/blueberry-avocado-smoothie/