- 1 cup + 1 tbsp all-purpose flour divided
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries frozen or fresh
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and either grease a muffin pan or line with 12 silicone liners.
- Combine 1 cup flour, oats, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, honey, milk, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until combined.
- Toss the blueberries in the remaining flour and then carefully fold them into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the tops are firm and just starting to turn golden. A toothpick should come out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool completely in pan before transferring them to a storage container or eating.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.frugalmomeh.com/2016/09/blueberry-oatmeal-greek-yogurt-muffins.html