Mini sandwich sliders loaded with steak, cheese, peppers and onion!
Prep Time15 min Cook Time15 min
- 1 (12 count) package dinner rolls (I used Sara Lee brand)
- 1 pound frozen sirloin Philly steak
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded then diced
- 4 ounces chive and onion cream cheese
- 6 slices Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook meat in a large skillet according to package. Making sure to fully cook and chop into pieces. Meanwhile, cook onion and bell pepper together in a medium skillet until tender. Set aside.
- Separate bottoms and tops of rolls. Place bottom halves in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread cream cheese over the cut rolls. Top with the meat evenly. Then top meat evenly with the cooked onions and peppers. Layer the provolone cheese slices over the top.
- Cover with the top halves of rolls. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove foil then bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://life-in-the-lofthouse.com/cheesesteak-sliders/