Delicious Chicken Avocado Bacon Sandwich Melt with chicken meat, avocado slices, bacon, cheese and a homemade chipotle sauce.
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Total Time 10 mins
Such a great sandwich with chicken, avocado, bacon, cheese and a homemade chipotle sauce.
Servings: 1 sandwich melt
- 2 slices bread
- ½ chicken breast or 2-3 tenders
- ¼ avocado sliced
- 2 bacon slices cooked1
- ½ to mato sliced
- 4 – 6 slices of Provolone cheese or your favorite
- Cilantro or parsley optional
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tsp Sriracha or hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- Dash salt and pepper
- Combine ingredients for dressing.
- Lightly beat chicken with meat mallet. Season with salt and pepper. Sautee in skillet with bacon slices, (add a dash of oil if not enough fat in bacon slices).
- Spread some dressing over bread (we like dressing on both bread slices).
- Add the chicken, bacon, tomato slices, avocado and herbs. Close sandwich.
- Cook in Panini press (or see note for skillet use).
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://valentinascorner.com/chicken-avocado-bacon-sandwich-melt/