Spicy chicken, cheese and peppers make up these Chicken Fajita Sliders for a delicious weeknight meal.
Prep Time15 min Cook Time15 min Total Time30 min
- 2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (rotisserie works)
- 1 (4 oz) can green chiles
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 small red pepper
- 2 Tbs oil
- 9 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1 (12 count) pkg slider buns
- 1/8 cup sea salt
- 1/8 cup chili powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne peppers
- Dash paprika
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In skillet heat add your oil, onion and peppers and heat until they are tender, remove and set aside.
- To make chili salt add all ingredients to bowl and stir until mixed.
- Add your chicken, about 2 Tbs (more or less for heat preference) and can of green chiles, stir and heat through, remove from heat.
- In an 11"x7" (could use a larger pan if you don't have one this size) pan place the bottoms of slider buns and add your cooked chicken.
- Top with pepper and onion mixture and layer with cheese.
- Place tops of buns over chicken and cover with tin foil and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://tornadoughalli.com/2016/06/chicken-fajita-sliders/