Chocolate Avocado flourless muffins are a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack made with 7 ingredients! Paleo, vegan and gluten-free!
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 avocado, seed removed and flesh scooped out
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used chocolate)
- 2 tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3-1/2 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin pan with silicon baking cups.
- Puree avocado and banana in food processor.
- Add in almond butter and combine.
- Add in protein powder, cocoa powder and maple syrup, combine.
- Add batter to a bowl and mix in chocolate chips
- Divide batter among 9 baking cups and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://athleticavocado.com/2018/01/11/chocolate-avocado-flourless-muffins-paleo-vegan-gluten-free/