Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 15 minutes Servings: 1
A cranberry roast turkey grilled brie sandwich!
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temperature
- 2 slices bread
- 2 ounces brie, sliced thinly
- 4 ounces roast turkey, sliced or shredded
- 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce
- 2 slices crispy cooked bacon
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, spread half of the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one slice of bread followed by the turkey, cranberry sauce, bacon, avocado, the remaining cheese and finally top with the remaining slice of bread with the buttered side up.
- Grill over medium heat until golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 593, Fat 45.3g (Saturated 20.9, Trans 0), Cholesterol 126mg, Sodium 552mg, Carbs 18.5g (Fiber 4.3g, Sugars 3.3g), Protein 28.3g
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.closetcooking.com/2016/11/cranberry-and-brie-turkey-grilled.html