5.0 from 12 reviews
This Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch has just the right amount of sweetness and is loved by grown ups and littles so it's perfect for any party. The combination is crisp, refreshing, and super enjoyable.
Author: Natasha of NatashasKitchen.com
Serving: 10 cups
- 3 cups (24 oz) 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice, Chilled
- 3 cups (24 oz) Cranberry Juice Cocktail, Chilled
- 4 cups Ginger Ale
- ½ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ lime, thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together: 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups cranberry juice and 4 cups ginger ale.
- Add cranberries, sliced lime and ice. Stir gently to combine and serve to your favorite people.
The lime and cranberries give this punch an extra punch. Don't skip them!
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://natashaskitchen.com/2015/12/01/sparkling-cranberry-pineapple-punch/#more-39898