- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized florets
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs (Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking)
- 3/4 cup finely ground Parmesan cheese (I used shredded Parmesan cheese and put it through a food processor until the crumbs were the same size as the panko bread crumbs)
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- marinara sauce for dipping
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add panko and cheese to a large bowl and then mix together until thoroughly combined. Dip cauliflower in egg mixture and then shake a few times so that excess egg drips off. You don't want to dampen your breadcrumbs with excess egg because then they won't stick to the cauliflower.
- Then roll in bread crumb mixture until fully coated and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You may need to press on the coating to help get it to stick to the cauliflower bites. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until coating is a dark golden brown and crunchy. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with marinara sauce.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://kirbiecravings.com/2014/10/parmesan-cauliflower-bites.html