This Crustless Quiche Lorraine is a delicious twist on a classic recipe. Loaded with bacon, eggs, cream, and Crystal Farms Swiss Cheese, it has so much flavor you'll never even miss the crust! Perfect for Easter brunch or anytime you want an impressive, easy, and delicious breakfast!
Author Cathy Trochelman
- 12 oz. bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 5 eggs
- 5 egg whites
- 1 c. heavy cream can substitute half & half or milk
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 c. Crystal Farms Shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh chives
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a medium skillet. Add onion and cook until tender; add cooked, crumbled bacon and heat through.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, egg whites, cream, and flour and mix well.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Add onion and bacon from skillet and stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased 10 inch pie plate or similar sized baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes, until golden brown and puffed up.
- Remove from oven; garnish with fresh minced chives.
- *Quiche can be eaten warm, cold, or at room temperature.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.lemontreedwelling.com/2016/03/crustless-quiche-lorraine.html