Dark Chocolate and Toasted Coconut Smoothie Bowl is a nutritious and fun twist on a smoothie! Filled with tropical flavors of banana and coconut and topped with dark chocolate, fruit, granola and chia seeds!
Prep Time 5 min
Total Time 5 min
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3/4 teaspoon coconut extract (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup ice
- 1-ounce dark chocolate pieces
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Strawberries, optional
- Granola, optional
- Chia Seeds, optional
- In a blender, add the milk, yogurt, banana, extract, and ice.
- Blend until smoothie. Add to bowl.
- Sprinkle chocolate, coconut flakes and optional toppings you wish. Enjoy!
Recipe Type: Drink
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://withsaltandwit.com/dark-chocolate-toasted-coconut-smoothie-bowl/