Fruity Dark Chocolate Cherry Coconut Butter Cups make a tasty snack or dessert that’s perfectly bite-sized! Only 5 ingredients, vegan & gluten-free.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips or bars
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Melt the dark chocolate using a microwave or double burner. If using a microwave, heat in 30 second intervals, stirring between each.
- Using half of the melted chocolate, scoop a little chocolate into the bottom of each paper cup. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
- Place cherries in a food processor. Pulse just a few times to roughly chop the cherries. Remove half the cherries and place them in a bowl; set aside.
- Add coconut butter, milk, and vanilla to the food processor with half of the cherries. Blend until smooth.
- Scoop about 1/2 tablespoon of the filling mixture into the center of each chocolate cup. Press down gently to flatten the filling.
- Using the remaining chocolate, top each cup with enough chocolate to cover the filling. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
Store in the freezer.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.emilieeats.com/dark-chocolate-cherry-coconut-butter-cups-vegan-gluten-free/