- 1 1/4 cup tapioca flour (+ up to 1/4 cup addtl if needed)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- pizza sauce & toppings of your choice!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. If it is still very runny, add in tapioca flour 1 tbsp at a time, up to 1/4 cup. Batter will not form a full dough, but it should not be runny.
- Using a spoon, divide the batter in half on the center of each baking sheet.
- Use the back of the spoon to spread the mixture out into a flatbread shape. The thinner you make this, the crispier the crust will get.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with your choice of sauce, leaving a 1/2-1" rim around the edges. Add your pizza toppings and cheese (if you choose)
- Place back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes. If you used cheese, it should be fully melted.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5-7 minutes. Use a pizza cutter to cut each into 8 pieces. Serve!
Note: I topped my pizza with Muir Glen pizza sauce, Applegate pepperoni, green pepper, red pepper, fresh minced garlic and Kerrygold cheese.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.mykitchenrecipe.com/2018/02/gf-flatbread-pizza-crust-nut-free-paleo.html