A copycat coffee drink perfect for the hot days of Summer! It takes only 2 minutes to whip it up!
Servings: 1 person
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup coffee I used freshly brewed and cooled
- 1/3 cup of half and half or milk
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar]
- 3 Tablespoons fudge sauce (I used my 10-Minute Fudge Sauce)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth.
- Add more ice for more frothy drink.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/2015/06/08/homemade-mocha-frappuccino/