Try this Indian version of Fried Cabbage for the perfect side dish – easy, spicy and chock block full of flavor! We love adding some peas, tomatoes and potatoes for a more hearty version.
- 1 Head Cabbage, shredded or finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 inch Ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon Paprika Powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander Powder
- 3/4 cup frozen or fresh Green Peas
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and ginger. Saute for a minute and add cabbage, paprika, coriander powder and salt.
- Mix well, and add 1/4 cup water.
- Cover the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes till the cabbage is fork tender.
- Add in the green peas and cook for another minute or too. Serve hot.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.centercutcook.com/indian-fried-cabbage/