Author: Karen @ The Tasty Bite
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb fresh or frozen shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 jar Bertolli Rustic Cut Garlic Marinara with Garden Vegetables
- 2 ½ cups chicken broth
- 12 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, about 1 minute per side. Set aside.
- Add garlic and onion to the skillet, and cook until onions have become translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add Bertolli Rustic Cut Pasta Sauce, chicken broth, and fettuccine. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until pasta is cooked until al dente, about 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted. Add shrimp and mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top and let the cheese melt. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.thetastybiteblog.com/one-pot-shrimp-parmesan-fettucine/