This is my absolute favorite margarita recipe and as soon as you try it, you will understand why. The sweetness from fresh squeezed orange juice is mixed with spicy bite of jalapeno and topped off with tequila. It’s a simple margarita recipe but so tasty!
Calories 267 kcal
- 2 large Navel oranges
- 1 small jalapeno (you may or may not use all of it)
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 1 1/2 oz Triple Sec
- Squeeze all the juice out of the oranges and strain it into the cocktail shaker.
- Cut jalapeno into a few rings and using a garlic press, squeeze some jalapeno juice into the shaker as well. (I find that 3-4 jalapeno rings is enough but you may like it spicier.)
- Add tequila and triple sec to the shaker. Shake well.
- Strain the margarita mixture into the glasses. You can serve it over ice or straight up.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2018/03/orange-jalapeno-margarita.html