These fresh and fruity cheesecake bars are creamy and delicious.
- 24 OREO Cookies
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ( 8 oz. packages cream cheese)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- ½ tub (8 oz.) whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add the OREO Cookies to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs are formed. Add the butter and pulse until blended. Dump into an 8 x 8 baking pan. Firmly and evenly press into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and the sugar until well blended. Add the quartered strawberries to a blender and pulse several times leaving some texture. Pour the pulsed strawberries into the cream cheese and sugar mixture and mix until well blended. Stir in the whipped topping. Evenly spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://dearcrissy.com/oreo-strawberry-smoothie-cheesecake-bars-recipe/