Author: recipe from Booby Flay
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- 1cup pineapple juice
- 1cup orange juice
- 3oz peach brandy
- 2oz triple sec
- 2oz simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water, brought to a boil until sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool completely before adding to sangria. Extra can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a month.)
- 2 to 4oz peach puree (Peeled peaches, pitted and diced - throw in a food processor and blend with a little water until smooth. Use 2 peaches if you want sangria to be really peachy.)
- 1 Honey Crisp, Golden Delicious or Granny Smith apple cored and sliced
- 1 orange sliced
- 3 peaches pitted and sliced
- Place all ingredients in a large pitcher and chill for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Fill glasses with ice and pour sangria over - enjoy! Can cut add'l fruit for fresh garnish as well.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://prettyplainjanes.com/2015/08/15/peach-sangria/