- 1/2 c rolled oats, regular or gluten free
- 1/2 small to medium banana, sliced
- 2/3 c unsweetened almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1/2 T chia seeds
- 1/2 - 1 T pea protein powder or hemp powder (or desired protein powder)
- 1/2 - 1 T natural creamy peanut butter, or any other nut or seed butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 - 3 tsp pure maple syrup
- dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a small jar or any container that can be sealed.
- Stir well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least for about 4 hours.
- Eat chilled or warmed up and garnish with an extra drizzle of peanut butter and some banana slices if desired.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://www.bewholebeyou.com/2017/01/05/peanut-butter-banana-protein-overnight-oats/