PREP TIME: 8 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 8 MINUTES SERVINGS: 4
Homemade chocolate hazelnut milk - A delicious beverage that both kids and adults will love! Perfect served with chocolate cookies.
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts preferably organic soaked overnight or at least 6 hours in 3 cups water
- Another 3 cups filtered water
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 medjool dates pitted
- Drain the hazelnuts and rinse them well.
- Add to a high-powered blender, along with the filtered water, raw cacao powder, vanilla and dates.
- Blend until smooth.
- Prepare a large bowl or jug and place a nut milk bag or muslin / cheesecloth on top. Pour the milk through and squeeze out as much of the liquid as you can until you just have pulp left in the bag / cloth.*
- Pour into glasses or bottles and enjoy! The milk can be kept in a bottle or container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
* Don't throw the pulp away! It can be used for cookies, chocolates, brownies and more.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://wallflowerkitchen.com/raw-nutella-milk/