This sparkling raspberry pineapple freeze takes frozen fruit and blends it with sparkling water for a festive and refreshing beverage.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 large servings
Calories 204 kcal
Author Dinner at the Zoo
- 1 liter bottle of sparkling water flavored with SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mix in Berry Mix flavor
- 1 liter bottle of sparkling water flavored with SodaStream Sparkling Drink Mix in Lime Basil flavor
- 3 cups of frozen raspberries
- 3 cups of frozen pineapple
- honey to taste optional
- slices lime raspberries and pineapple for garnish (optional)
- In a blender mix the berry sparkling water with the frozen raspberries until smooth. Taste and add honey if needed. Pour the drink through a strainer to remove the raspberry seeds.
- In a blender combine the lime basil sparkling water with the frozen pineapple until smooth. Taste and add honey if needed. Pour the pineapple mixture into a shallow container and place into the freezer. Place the raspberry mixture in a pitcher in the refrigerator.
- Freeze the pineapple mixture for 30-45 minutes until it reaches a slushy consistency.
- Pour the raspberry mixture evenly into 4 large glasses. Spoon the pineapple mixture on top of the raspberry drink.
- Garnish with lime slices, raspberries and pineapple if desired.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.dinneratthezoo.com/sparkling-raspberry-pineapple-freeze/