Prep Time: 20 mins Yield: 10
- 1.5 pounds strawberries, hulls removed, divided
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle rosé wine
- 1/4 cup agave nectar, or to taste
- 2 limes, sliced, plus wedges for serving
- 2 oranges, sliced, plus wedges for serving
- Margarita salt, for serving, optional
- Lime seltzer, for serving, optional
- Blend 1 pound of the strawberries with a splash of the lime juice until completely smooth, with no large chunks or seeds remaining.
- Pour the strawberry puree, lime juice, tequila, and triple sec into a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Pour in the wine. Add agave nectar to taste, about 1/4 cup.
- Add in the lime and orange slices. Slice the remaining strawberries and add them to the sangria. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour. Add ice and serve in salted glasses with orange and lime wedges to garnish. Top with lime seltzer, if desired.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://hostthetoast.com/strawberry-sangarita-margarita-sangria/