YIELD: ABOUT 8 CUPS TOTAL TIME: 5 MINUTES PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES COOK TIME: 0 MINUTES
With warmer around the corner, nothing beats a glass of cool and refreshing punch. This goes down so easily. It’s sweet, citrusy, and has a tropical vibe. You can make the punch as either alcoholic or not depending on your needs. Simply omit the alcohols if you don’t want your punch to pack a punch.
There’s pineapple and orange juices for brightness, lemon-lime soda for carbonation, and a few big handfuls of diced fruit. It’s like punch and sangria all in one. There’s lots of wiggle room in the recipe based on personal preferences and what you have on hand for the types of fruit juices and fruit selected. I used strawberries, pineapple, mango, and oranges but use your favorites.
- 3 tablespoons COUNTRY TIME LEMONADE STARTER LIQUID DRINK MIX, mixed with 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons KOOL-AID TROPICAL PUNCH LIQUID DRINK MIX, mixed with 2 cups water
- 1 can (about 12 ounces) lemon-lime soda (Sprite, 7-Up, etc.; diet okay)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups fruit, diced small (I used strawberries, pineapple, mango, and orange slices; frozen okay)
- 3/4 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup coconut rum (Malibu or similar)
- 1/2 cup peach or pineapple schnapps
- 1/4 cup apricot brandy or triple sec
- ice, for serving
- To a large pitcher or bowl, add the lemonade drink mix, 2 cups water, the tropical punch drink mix, 2 cups water, and stir to combine.
- Add the lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, orange juice, diced fruit, and stir to combine. Taste and make any flavor adjustments if necessary, to taste.
- If making as an alcoholic punch, add all the alcohols, stir, taste and make any flavor adjustments if necessary, to taste. If adding alcohol, the recipe is intended for those for whom alcohol use is legal and appropriate. Always drink responsibly. Serve immediately over ice.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : https://www.averiecooks.com/2015/04/tropical-strawberry-lemonade-party-punch.html