This vegetarian skillet meal is made from pantry staples for a quick weeknight dinner!
Prep Time : 5 min
Cook Time : 25 min
Total Time : 30 min
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces brown mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups diced yellow onion (about 1 large onion)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup drained and chopped oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans drained and rinsed Cannelini beans
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, rained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Parsley for garnish
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a 10-inch cast iron skillet set over medium-high heat until shimmering.
- Working in batches, add the mushrooms to the pan in a single layer. Brown for 1 to 2 minutes per side; transfer to a bowl and repeat with remaining mushrooms.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan; add the onions and saute until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sun-dried tomatoes and cook until fragrant and softened, another 2 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the pan, along with the beans, artichoke hearts, salt, pepper, oregano, thyme, and sugar.
- Cover the pan, turn the heat down to medium, and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with plenty of crusty bread.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://thewanderlustkitchen.com/tuscan-white-bean-skillet/