These Vegan PB&J Blondies are a fudgy treat made without any flour, gluten, dairy or eggs. Just a few ingredients is all you need to create this fun twist on an old classic!
PREP TIME 5 mins
COOK TIME 25 mins
TOTAL TIME 30 mins
Author: Katalyst Health
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 bars
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can garbonzo beans, drained
- ½ cup peanut butter, natural
- ¼-1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup oat flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup all natural jam of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Add beans, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a food processor. Process on high until smooth.
- Add the oat flour, flaxseeds, baking powder and sea salt. Pulse until dough forms. It should be thick and smooth.
- Pour batter in baking dish. Warm jam in the microwave for a few seconds so that it can easily be spread. Using a knife, swirl jam into the batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before slicing into 12 bars.
Follow my PINTEREST ACCOUNT in Chloe Ditan
Source : http://katalysthealthblog.com/vegan-pbj-blondies/